Ratios & Staff Training
- It is the goal of the Nursery to maintain a 2:1 ratio in the infant room and a 4:1 ratio in the toddler room.
- Every room is staffed with at least one CPR certified employee. The entire staff is trained in emergency preparedness and child protection policies. These polices are available for review in the Christian Education office. The staff also receives regular briefings on shaken baby syndrome, first aid/choking, sanitation, and diaper changing.
Parents: Things to Know Before You Go
- Do not bring a sick child to the Nursery. We appreciate the value regular church attendance brings, but do not want to endanger the health of the children in the Nursery.
- Please label all personal items with your child’s name, including: bottles, diaper bags, pacifiers, changes of clothing, etc.
- Sign in your child in Room 108, then drop off your child in the appropriate room and share any special instructions that may be helpful with the care providers.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that you do not send a sibling to collect your child from the nursery. Only those adults who have signed the Security Information Form will be allowed to remove your child from our care.
- Please pick up and drop off your child within 15 minutes of each of the Sunday services. Nursery hours are 8:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.