FPC All-Star Revue
Sunday, March 4, 2018 | 5-7 p.m.
The FPC All-Star Revue is presented by FPC Mission and Congregational Life Councils for the benefit of FPC's Habitat for Humanity house build and welcomes all performing arts talents. There are limited spaces for this event. Sign up anytime between January 28-February 18, 2018. Acts will be chosen with attention given to theme, appropriateness, and variety. All members must attend 'sound check' on Sunday, February 25, 2018 from 3-5 p.m. in full costumes. Any change in participants, performance material, or costumes from the 'sound check' to the evening of the performance must be approved in advance. Sign-up does not assure inclusion in the FPC All-Star Revue.
By submitting the form below you agree to abide by the act requirements printed below.
All acts MUST meet the following requirements:
- No more than 4 minutes for setup, performance, and exit.
- All acts must be G-rated:
- Ridiculing persons, groups, or geographic areas will not be permitted.
- Any sexual references will exhibit a healthy attitude regarding sexuality – as opposed to ‘shock value’, exploitative, or general tastelessness (this includes spoken word, dancing, gestures, etc.).
- In an effort to be sensitive and pastoral to the event, FPC Mission and Congregational Life council chairpersons and FPC staff will evaluate whether or not an act has the potential to trigger traumatic events for other participants.
- Use of food is NOT allowed.
- Use of substances / material that requires stage clean-up will NOT be allowed.
- Acts will show respect for all property (stage, AV equipment, or other equipment provided.
- All participants will be present and in full costume at the ‘sound check’.
- Lyrics must be provided in writing at sign-up for any music used during the act, including background music.
- No act will be previewed before ‘sound check’.
- Members of the FPC Mission and Congregational Life councils will be present at ‘sound check.’ If an act is not approved, they will provide an explanation. Every effort will be made to not embarrass an act and to give them an opportunity to meet the above criteria.
- Please remember there will be limited audio / visual resources. We will do our best to accommodate each participant.